Q: How do I get started?
A: It’s easy. Just email us or give us a call. We will respond quickly to find out how we can help you and to schedule an initial consultation.
Q: What are your service areas?
A: We cover many parts of Baltimore City and County, Eastern Howard County and Northern Anne Arundel County. If you aren’t sure if we cover your area please feel free to contact us to find out =)
Q: Can you provide references?
A: We will gladly provide references upon request.
Q: How do I pay for services?
A: Payment is due at time of service. If we’re visiting more than once per week, most people find it easiest to pay the entire week’s bill upfront for that week, but you can also pay for each individual visit separately. You can pay by cash or check.
Q: How do I cancel a scheduled service & are there any cancellation fees?
A: Simply give us a call, send an email or text by 10am the morning of your scheduled service and there will be no cancellation fee. If you have prepaid for the service, you will be reimbursed or your payment will be put towards a future service, whichever you prefer. If you do not contact us by 10am the day of service, you will be charged for that days scheduled service.
Q: Do you work in bad weather?
A: We don’t mind being out in most kinds of weather, but in some situations it can be dangerous for us and you’re pet.
- Rain/Light Snow: We will happily provide services in the rain and light snow. Most dogs love these conditions, but if yours doesn’t just give us a call by 10am to reschedule or adjust the visit.
- Sleet/Snow: If the conditions are dangerous or roads are hazardous we don’t provide services. You will be contacted as soon as possible so you can make other arrangements.
- Extreme Temperatures: Some of the services we provide can be dangerous during temperature extremes, therefore at these times we will communicate with you to come up with a solution.
Q: What can I expect at the initial consultation?
A: We will get to know you and your pet. We will talk about what services you are interested in and your pet care instructions. Should you decide to pursue services, we will have a service agreement for you to sign and we will need to be provided with 2 keys. The keys will be kept locked up when not in use and will not be labeled with your personal information.
Q: Do you work on holidays?
A: We do work on many of the observed holidays for no additional fees. However we do not work on the following holidays:
- January 1 & 2 – New Years
- May – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- September – Labor Day
- November – Thanksgiving Day and Black Friday
- December 24 & 25 & 26 – Christmas
- December 31 – New Years Eve